Email Setup (POP Server) - Android
Before you begin, you will need the following information:
Username: This is an email address hosted by WG Studios Password: Password to the email account being configured POP Server: pop.domainname.com SMTP Server: smtp.domainname.com
- Enter to Email Account Setup
- Put your email account (a) and password (b), then select "Manual Setup" (c).
- Select POP3.
Fill the information for the Incoming Mail Server (IMAP):
- A. Username: email@example.com
- B. Password: ****
- C. POP3 Server (This for default will put your domain as "POP3.yourdomain.com". just replace for "pop.yourdomain.com").
- D. Port
- E. Security type
- F. Delete email from server: (never)
Here you must fill the information for the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):
- A. SMTP server
- B. Port
- C. Security type
- D. Select on Require sign-in and put your email account and password
- Check your preferences for the inbox checking frequency, then select "Next" button.
- Done! your email has been set up. (if you want, you can choose a name for the Outgoing messages). Select "next" to finish the process.